FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to be student of the USP to join the course?
NO, the course is open to everybody. So doesn’t matter if you are student or not, if you are from other university or a professional already working for a company, in a lab, in a hospital, etc. Everybody is welcome to join the course.
In which language would the course be?
The course will be given in english.
Where will the conference be held?
At the Biosciences Institute of the São Paulo University (IB-USP)
Address: R. do Matão, 106 – Butantã, São Paulo – SP, 05508-900 / Auditorium
What is included in my conference registration fee?
Conference Registration Includes:
- Attendance at all theoretical course sessions
- Attendance at all practical course sessions
- Course handbook
- Pre – meeting refreshments, coffee break, lunch
How do I register for the conference?
Registrations are accepted via the Registration Section on the menu.
What is the Abstract Closing Date?
31th August 2018.
What is the Earlybird Registration Deadline?
31st August 2018.
What is the cut-off date to register for this Conference?
Te registration closing date is October 31st 2018.
Pre-registration is mandatory to secure your place. Registering onsite is not possible.
I need to cancel, is there a cancellation policy?
- Cancellation of Registrations received up to 31st August 2018 will be eligible for refund, but a $20 Administration Fee will be charged.
- Cancellations of Registrations received after 31st August 2018 will be 100% NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You may TRANSFER your registration to another person provided you have contacted the secretariat BEFORE the meeting to arrange this.
Who do I contact with questions regarding the NGS in diagnostics course 2018 in São Paulo?
Please contact Ms Julia López
The information on this website is correct at the time of providing, however, the organisers reserve the right to change the information where necessary without notice.